Monday, July 18, 2011

Blogging as a Snider

Well, here I go with a renewed attempt at blogging. I've tried to start a blog several times, and I've never gotten very far. Buuuut, Nathan and I are moving to Oregon in a week and a half, so I thought I would try one last time. What with all my friends getting married and moving away, and my family still being back in Moscow, I wanted some way to post tidbits about the Snider household without always using Facebook. Inspiration for this blog goes to two people who definitely deserve a plug: My sister Hope (ellisandhope.blogspot.com) and my sister-in-law, Lizzy (mildlyamusingmusings.com). I have really loved reading their blogs over the past couple of years, getting ideas for cooking endeavors and artsy projects, and so here I go!

So far, as a Snider woman, I have

1. Had my car totaled


2. Visited family in Oregon (the best :D)


3. Been to the weddings of my best friends, Kaitlin and John Hundscheid and Sean and Heather Johnson



4. Walked the Village of Hogsmeade and Hogwarts Castle in Orlando, FL



5. Driven across the country and back with Nathan :)



6. Cooked my very first homemade bread (Soooo excited. This was on my Bucket List).


AND 7. Cheerfully watched my nephew Brody smear his first birthday cake all over his face :)

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, but I've loved almost every minute and I can't wait for what's ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment